Words aren’t the only content on MadisonKink. There are also images. We are fortunate to have several exceptional photographers who have graciously allowed us to use their images. These images help to give the site a greater visual impact. In return we help to give the photographer a little more exposure.
At the bottom of every article, there are Photo Credits. These will list:
- The person who took the photo, and who holds the copyright to the work. Photos are only published here if we have the permission of the photographer, or if the image is released under a “copyleft” license.
- The women and men in the photos.
- The person who did the ropework in the image
- The person who styled the model’s hair
- MUA (Make Up Artist)
- The person who did the model’s make-up. If the same person did both hair and makeup, they will be listed as MUA.
- The designer of the clothes if they are custom or fetish.
- If the images are representing a website, or have been contributed by a photography or modeling website, it will be listed here.
- The license under which the image is being displayed. This is important: Please respect the posted license.
Most images published on MadisonKink fall under 3 primary licenses: Creative Commons, MorgueFile, and All Rights Reserved. Those images listed “All Rights Reserved” may not be copied or reposted without the express permission of the copyright holder. If you like the work of the artist, please contact them (photographer names link back to their websites where ever possible).
If photographers do not feel comfortable posting images here, for fear of having them reproduced without authorization, they will stop allowing us to use their images.